pspp-users

Re: Selecting portions of the output to paste into a document

From: Mark Levine
Subject: Re: Selecting portions of the output to paste into a document
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 19:38:20 -0400

Following your instructions, Bastian, my results:

1. In Word, when I tried to special paste the copied table, there was no option for HTML.
STRIKE 1

2. LO Writer gave me the same result, no HTML option.
STRIKE 2

3. Tried exporting the entire output file as you suggest, choosing the  HTML option instead of "infer file type from extension". When I then opened that HTML exported file, it creating a PSPP Output tab in my browser (Chrome) of the entire properly formatted tables from which I could cut and paste easily.
HOME RUN!!

It's not as simple as it might be if the output window were "live" and we could cut and paste directly, but I assume there are substantial barriers to make that happen. This option works!

THANK YOU AGAIN, Bastian!!

Until my next crisis,

Mark