pspp-users

Re: Selecting portions of the output to paste into a document

From: Mark Levine
Subject: Re: Selecting portions of the output to paste into a document
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 21:05:40 -0400

I find it very interesting that you can do all this so simply in LO. I will have to explore this LO further. And I'll double check, Bastian, to see if there is paste special/HTML option in Word or Pages. I may have missed it.

In any event PSPP is an amazing find for me. Thanks to the crew who made it happen.

I look forward to exploring its routines and yelling for further help at appropriate moments.

Cheers,

Mark