pspp-users

Re: I'm back. Different issue: Factor scores

From: Mark Levine
Subject: Re: I'm back. Different issue: Factor scores
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 13:45:55 -0400

John,

Thanks. Kinda thought that was the answer.

By copying the bug people on a note to Hugo I assume I have done as you suggest
to get the factor score request into the queue for consideration.

Hugo mentioned a posted wish list. Address?

I did check the developer wiki and I see that my earlier issues with the O/P
should be relieved within the new O/P goals. Just got your email re LO option.
Cool! Could be a great work-around until . . .

FYI your comment to John Deal re the wikis on the homepage, the user wiki link
seems broken. If relevant, I use Chrome 29.0 on OS10.8.4.

Cheers,

Mark