pspp-users

Build of pspp and psppire for MS Windows.

From: Hugo Alejandro
Subject: Build of pspp and psppire for MS Windows.
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:59:27 -0300

Harry:

I have understood that you are who produces the PSPP and psppire packages for MS Windows. Yes it is. Could you generate a version with the latest changes in the master branch?
I really I have not the skills but I've tried a couple of times. This is because some colleagues use this OS and want the latest changes that the developers have made, especially the support ZSAV file format.

Thanks in advance.

Hugo