pspp-users

MLM models?

From: Reid Leamaster
Subject: MLM models?
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 14:02:57 -0400

Hi there,

I don’t know how I have never heard about PSPP before, but it seems like a great program. I just got hired at a community college and they will not be able to extend their SPSS license to me so I am very interested in PSPP. I looked over the documentation and it doesn’t seem to run multilevel models (sometime called hierarchal linear models). Is that correct? Is this something that might be supported in the future? Thanks for your time.

---
Best,
R.J.

Reid J. Leamaster