pspp-users

Re: Logistic Regression

From: Gustavo Tocci
Subject: Re: Logistic Regression
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 15:46:31 -0300

Hi Friedrich, thanks for requesting.

Would be useful if i attach the .sav file?

I just have loaded a file tab separated, and I have defined variables. When I want to analize the file, using Logistic Regression, the program crashes.

Dear Gustavo,

thank you for your bug report. In order to find and fix the problem we need
to reproduce the error condition. Could you explain in more detail with which
sequence of clicks in the gui and with which data you are able to crash pspp?

For us it would be even easier if you could produce a sps script that produces
the crash.

Regards

Friedrich