pspp-users

Re[2]: The output window do not open in the PSPP on the Ubuntu 14.04

From: Ksenia 123
Subject: Re[2]: The output window do not open in the PSPP on the Ubuntu 14.04
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 23:51:03 +0400

Dear Ben,
how I can update from master branch?
I don`t know what is the service and the help of google don`t give me a help to understand.
Where can I read about this system?
Ksenia

Sat, 18 Oct 2014 12:12:27 -0700 от Ben Pfaff <address@hidden>:
On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 10:42:37PM +0400, Ksenia 123 wrote:
> Now I try ti use the programm psppire 0.7.9 version on the Ubuntu
> 14.04, Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz × 8.
>
> My problem is that: the new output window for results of analyses
> don`t open. On the my left pannel I see that PSPP have 2 windows, the
> window with the data I see, the window 'output" i do not see. When I
> choose the button "PSPP" on this left pannel, I see the main window
> and the small square. I have the screenshot   of this. When I try go
> to the outputwindow in the data window ("Windows" - - "Output")
> nothing is changing.
>
> I can not find answer to some problem in the internet and I can`t
> undersatand, what is it: the problem of my system or the programm bug.

You might want to try the latest version of PSPP from the master
branch. It contains a number of fixes to bugs that have been observed
on the latest Ubuntu release.

С уважением,
Ksenia
address@hidden