pspp-users

Re: delete selected output

From: dr soumalya ray
Subject: Re: delete selected output
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 12:41:06 +0800

On Saturday, 1 November 2014 7:41 PM, news <address@hidden> wrote:

>Hi,
>I guess it is not possible,

nothing is "not possible"; "impossible" things just take a little bit more time!

>I ask as I want to output a single table into the LibreOffice
>spreadsheet

if i understand your question correctly, please do the following:-

-finish your analysis

-go to the output viewer. there are two panes.

-the right pane contain your analysis, tables, histograms etc.

-the left pane starts with "Get" and contains a list of commands (eg,
frequencies,crosstabs etc).

-click on the required table (just once) in the left pane.

-go to the edit-> copy.

-open Libreoffice Calc

- paste the table.

-you should have the table now in libreoffice calc. worked for me in xubuntu
14.04, libreoffice 4.2.6.2, PSPP 0.8.4.

regards,

som