pspp-users

Procedure for collapsing a continuous variable into groups

From: Günter Nimmerfall
Subject: Procedure for collapsing a continuous variable into groups
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 17:52:25 +0100

Hello, I'm really new in using PSPP and for that reason I want to excuse myself if some of my questions seem to be stupid.
I want to show my students how they could collapse height-variables into groups. I know how to do this in SPSS by using "Visual Binning" in "Transformation" but I would like to show them to do most data analysis in PSPP. Is there a tool in PSPP too?

Kind regards,
Guenter