pspp-users

GLM usage.

From: Shulin Yang
Subject: GLM usage.
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 17:39:46 -0600

Hello all, I hope this is not a repeated question.

I found that PSPP can conduct two-way anova by search, however nowhere to get how it does. I tried the Univariate analysis under Analyze menu, the result for my example dataset does not look right, the type iii ssq is 0 and results in an infinity mean square.  Here is my data.

weight    strain    dose
106    1    1
116    1    2
145    1    3
42    2    1
68    2    2
115    2    3
70    3    1
111    3    2
133    3    3
42    4    1
63    4    2
87    4    3

I did manage to get correct result by running it without interaction term with command,
GLM weight by strain dose
    /DESIGN strain dose

Can anyone tell me the usage of GLM? Any other sub-commands I can use?  Thank you very much.

Best,
Shulin
--
杨书林(Shulin Yang), Ph.D.