pspp-users

1. Updating PSPP 2. Factor Scores in PSPP Factor Analysis

From: H. Burshtyn
Subject: 1. Updating PSPP 2. Factor Scores in PSPP Factor Analysis
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 00:44:44 +0000 (UTC)

1. I can see that there are PSPP modules dated later than the date I first starting using PSPP but don't know how to get PSPP easily updated (as I get updates to most programs I use). I suppose I could just uninstall the program and re-install the latest version, but that does not seem very elegant.

2. The factor analysis program produces a matrix of what I can use as regression weights to calculate factor scores for each case but that's clumsy and time-consuming. Most such programs including SPSS produces these on request as part of the analysis specs. Any chance of PSPP doing this? (Maybe I'll find it's been done as a result of the answer to question 1 above.)

Hyman Burshtyn