pspp-users

PSPP & Windows 10

From: Armita Atabaki
Subject: PSPP & Windows 10
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 10:21:08 +0100

Hi all,

I am using the GNU PSPP version 0.8.5-gdaa1fe (downloaded from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/) for one of my teaching classes. We use the operation system Windows 7.

One of my students told me that it is not possible to install this PSPP version with the operation system Windows 10. As I did not find any information on this issue in the internet,  I was wondering whether you would be able to help me out. Is this information correct? And if so, is there any other PSPP version that would run with Windows 10?

Cheers,

Armita

Dipl.-Psych. Armita Atabaki

Universität Mannheim | Fakultät für Betriebswirtschaftslehre

Lehrstuhl für ABWL, Personalmanagement und Führung

Schloss | O 236 | 68161 Mannheim |Tel +49 621 181-1511

E-Mail:  address@hidden

http://biemann.bwl.uni-mannheim.de/startseite/index.html

cid:db24021ade6945839206f515112bf11c@Open-Xchange