pspp-users

Re: Technical problem with PSPP

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Technical problem with PSPP
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:23:56 +0100

Currently there is no Graphs menu.  However certain graphs are supported.
>From memory I think that is scatterplots, barcharts, boxplots
screeplots, NP plots, piecharts and histograms. But refer to the user manual
accompanying installation for a complete list of what PSPP does and does not
have.

There is some ongoing work for a "Graphs" menu - hopefully it'll be complete
soon.  Which tutorial told you it already had one?

J'

On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 04:21:54PM +0200, Nasia Gavrielidou wrote:
     Good afternoon,

     I have recently downloaded the PSPP (10.8) on mac OS X through the mac
ports suggested. Although the program works and opens the data, I do not seem
to have ???graphs??? on the tool bar (as the SPSS has or the PSPP seems to have
from other tutorial videos on PSPP I have watched) which is the main thing I
need.

     Is there something wrong with the versionI downloaded or do I need to do
something else to have the ???graph??? tool? I would really appreciate it if
you give me your advice as soon as possible since I am enrolled in an online
course and I have to submit tests which require these functions.

     Thank you in advance,
     Nasia Gavrielidou

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encryted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3