pspp-users

RE: Multi response sets in PSPP

From: Charles Johnson
Subject: RE: Multi response sets in PSPP
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 21:04:13 +0000

I do not think you have to use such harsh words. I insist that developers do
their best in their free time.

I think we can do other initiatives such as pay to companies to do the job or
make donations to commission new features to PSPP. Another great idea is to
include PSPP request as part of "High Priority Free Software Projects"
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/priority-projects/. This helps take care of
volunteers and developers to work on the project.

I always thought that the niche for PSPP is small, but the more experience I
get the world of work, the more I see the importance of this type of software
grows up.

If anyone is interested, there is an email on the website. address@hidden

Cheers

CJT