pspp-users

Getting PSPP compiled version with PostgreSQL support

From: Curran, Philip
Subject: Getting PSPP compiled version with PostgreSQL support
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 17:09:18 +0000

I would like to obtain compiled a compiled version of PSPP with PostgreSQL support included for Windows.  Can anyone list a location and version number for this?  I currently run 0.9.0-g745ee3 on Windows.

I would like a Linux version too, but it’s easier to build this from source.

Kind regards,

Phil

Dr. Philip Curran,

Head of Data Services Group,

MRC Unit for Lifelong Health and Ageing at UCL,

33 Bedford Place,

London WC1B 5JU

Tel: INTL + 44 + (0) 20 7670 5722
Fax: INTL + 44 + (0) 20 7580 1501