pspp-users

Re: Getting PSPP compiled version with PostgreSQL support

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Getting PSPP compiled version with PostgreSQL support
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 15:38:03 +0100

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 17:09:18 +0000
From: "Curran, Philip" <address@hidden>
To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>

I would like to obtain compiled a compiled version of PSPP with PostgreSQL support included for Windows.  Can anyone list a location and version number for this?  I currently run 0.9.0-g745ee3 on Windows.

If you are able and willing to test it I can provide you with a version with PostgreSQL support. However I can't test it myself.

If you want to test it, let me know if you need a 32 or 64 bit version.

Have fun

@ Alan
Has anyone answered you off-line?  I don't know anything about PSQL support, but I see that it's not enabled in the Windows binaries

I wonder where you see that. In fact I don't know where to see it. Or was it on the list