pspp-users

pspp test version

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: pspp test version
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 15:31:44 +0100

On 26/03/2016 07:54, John Darrington wrote:
On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 11:10:02PM +0100, ftr wrote:
      On 25/03/2016 07:54, John Darrington wrote:
      >There have been some changes to histogram recently.
      >Which version are you running?

      GNU pspp 0.9.0-g745ee3 on windows 7 64

That snapshot is from January.  There were some fixes to Histogram in February.

Please try a more recent snapshot.

Thanks.

> I use the windows version . The more recent snapshot is also available >for Windows ?? If so, where ?
>- ftr

I just build and uploaded a version to  pspp4windows on sourceforge. https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/

In general all versions are published there first. If no serious bug reports are coming in some of these versions are mentioned on the pspp.awardspace.com site after a short time
.

And for all people who want to test, it looks pspp is hort for the next release. So testing is usefull.

Happy testing