pspp-users

Re: problems with mac

From: Julia Klausli
Subject: Re: problems with mac
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 22:55:22 -0400

Hi again,

when I ran port install poppa-devel I got several error messages:
error: Failed to install python27
Please see the log file for port python27 for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_lang_python27/python27/main.log
Error: The following dependencies were not installed: python27
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
Error: Unable to execute port: upgrade cairo failed

when I ran the echo $PATH
I got this:
juliaklausli$ echo $PATH
/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin

I have also run the port install PSPP but I only have a folder with many files that is names PSPP 0.10.1 3 but I cannot open the actual program.
Thanks,
Julia