pspp-users

File opening and saving issues

From: Jesus Emilio Barrueco
Subject: File opening and saving issues
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 14:25:00 +0200

I'm having problems opening and saving SAV files from SPSS.

I got a SAV file from SPSS and the only way to open it is saving into PSPP
example folder.

After I added a few cases I save the dataset but despite it appears in my
PSPP folder inside PSPP when I look for it throught windows explorer it do
not appear to exist, even if I set to see hidden files in the folder.

I could not share my new dataset because files seems to do not exist for
windows 10 explorer.

Any suggestions?

PSPP Version 0.8.5-gdaa1fe

error: Creando archivo temporal C:\Users\Jesús\Documents\SavingTest.sav.
tmpgnPuKa: No such file or directory.

error: Error al abrir `C:\Users\Jesús\Documents\SavingTest.sav' para grabar
como archivo de sistema: No such file or directory.

Thanks,

Jesus