pspp-users

Re: Why I am not able to save cluster varieble in PSPP

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: Why I am not able to save cluster varieble in PSPP
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 16:49:45 -0500

You're asking a user question, perhaps rhetorically, but here's a developer answer:  I added the code to display the cluster membership.  I had intended to add code to add the cluster membership results to the dataset and it wouldn't be hard to add this feature except that one needs to understand how to add a variable to a dataset in PSPP (in the code). And I don't.  I had intended to see how the regression code does it and I never got around to doing so.

That's the direct answer about why you cannot do this.

-Alan