pspp-users

Re: problem with t-test

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: problem with t-test
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 22:13:40 -0500

Julia,

That sounds frustrating. I wasn't able to replicate your bug using GNU pspp 0.10.1-g1082b8 or GNU pspp 0.10.4-g50f7b7 on Windows 7 .

What operating system and PSPP version are your students using?

Did your students have a choice of versions when they downloaded PSPP?  If so, you might try using a different version.  In general if there are a few versions available, the newer ones contain newer features, but perhaps newer bugs as well.

-Alan