pspp-users

Re: difficulty opening dataset

From: Thomas Hargrove
Subject: Re: difficulty opening dataset
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:46:01 -0400

I’ve had the identical experience as reported by Dr. Klausli.

I’m running macOS Sierra 10.12.6. The 1.0.1 version worked at first installation, then no longer was able to link to files using the GUI interface. I had to return to the older stable version 0.10.2 to stop this problem.

Thomas Hargrove
Founder and Chairman
Murder Accountability Project
Alexandria, VA