pspp-users

Re: ​Re: PSPP CTABLES

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: ​Re: PSPP CTABLES
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 16:06:36 -0700

Thank you for the correction.  I don't have a corpus of .spo or .spw
files.  (If anyone has a collection of either kind of file and is
willing to give them to me, then I can make reading those formats a
later project.  I would keep them confidential.)

GPL graphics are similar, except for syntax, to the ViZML graphics that
.spv files embed for graphs and models, so if I ever implement one of
them then the other would probably not be much harder.  But I don't
currently have plans for either one.