pspp-users

GLM in PSPP version 1.0.1-g818227

From: Arnold Tanoy
Subject: GLM in PSPP version 1.0.1-g818227
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 13:02:46 +0800

@All:

I have a data set that requires a Two-Way ANOVA treatment.
When I entered the GLM in the syntax editor as follows:

DESCRIPTIVES
    /VARIABLES= Diet Density Initial Pre_starter Gained_Wt ADG Total_Feed ADFI FCR SR

ONEWAY /VARIABLES= Density Initial Pre_starter Gained_Wt ADG Total_Feed ADFI FCR SR BY Diet
/STATISTICS=DESCRIPTIVES HOMOGENEITY

GLM Density Pre_starter FCR SR BY Diet.

The DESCRIPTIVES and ONEWAY STAT produced the expected output but for GLM, I received this message:

Error: Multivariate analysis is not yet implemented

Please help me rectify this problem. The PSPP is installed in a Windows 10 platform.

--

"It has been said that something as small as a flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world.
-The Chaos Theory

Arnold G. Tanoy
R&D Supervisor - Aqua
Pilmico Animal Nutrition Corporation
63 9178399806
The information contained in this email message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and such information may be privileged, confidential and/or proprietary, and protected under applicable laws.

Read about the full Aboitiz Disclaimer ( http://www.pilmico.com/disclaimer-pilmico)