pspp-users

Re: PSPP now implements proper pivot tables

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: PSPP now implements proper pivot tables
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 14:15:52 -0600

This version is relatively untested so this error may have crept in from anywhere but the FREQ output is incorrect (see below; there's no frequencies or percentages for values 2-5). Other routines like MEANS and CORRELATIONS also have output tables with blank cells where we should have output. I don't currently have a Linux machine that will compile this, so I don't know if it's confined to Windows. I doubt this is specific to this dataset (because I got similar results with another dataset), but I can share it if needed.

-Alan

-Alan