pspp-users

Re: PSPP now implements proper pivot tables

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: PSPP now implements proper pivot tables
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 12:23:12 -0800

It might be Windows-specific because I've been testing these procedures
a lot.  I'm attaching the output I see for one sample file and a few
random variables.

John (or others), would you mind testing PSPPIRE from master a little
bit on your installation?  I'd like to know more about where the
problems show up.