pyatcron-list

[Pyatcron-list] Re: pyatcron

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: [Pyatcron-list] Re: pyatcron
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:08:09 +0200

Hi,

Question, what is your first name, Ole or Robert? Sorry, I'm not familiar with Norway usage, I'm a Swiss guy ;-)

Ok, today is your lucky day, I've uploaded a patch for 0.1.0 release to get rid of this missing 'datetime' module. You will find an updated RPM on our website. Hope this work for Fedora Core 1 (I do not have such platform here to test), keep me informed about the results, please..

Updated RPM: http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/pyatcron/pyatcron-0.1.0-2.noarch.rpm

Bye,

Xavier

Ole Robert Hestvik wrote:
Xavier

    I have now installed some of the missing files and thougth I was
ready to compile. But:

address@hidden pygtk-2.3.92]$ ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for python platform... linux2
checking for python script directory...
${prefix}/lib/python2.3/site-packages
checking for python extension module directory...
${exec_prefix}/lib/python2.3/site-packages
checking for headers required to compile python extensions... not found
configure: error: could not find Python headers

     I am not familiar with Python. Where can I get hold of those
headers?

Regards
Ole Robert