pyformex-dev

Re: [pyformex-dev] Merry Christmas

From: Benedict Verhegghe
Subject: Re: [pyformex-dev] Merry Christmas
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 10:18:23 +0100

Hi Wenxuan,

Merry christmas to you too. And it sure is ok to send your greetings to
all people on the list here (which is done by this).
You will notice they are all really nice guys.

Report back if you keep having problems with the ssh connection. Then we
can ask the people at Savannah  to have a look what is going wrong.

Best wishes

Benedict