qemacs-devel

Re: [Qemacs-devel] questions on HTML mode

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: Re: [Qemacs-devel] questions on HTML mode
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:12:29 +0200

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 11:18:42AM -0700, Bob Stayton wrote:
> I've been trying out qemacs, and I'm not having
> much luck getting started.  I'm able to build
> qemacs (without ffmpeg) and start it ok.
>
> When I open an HTML file, it shows a very nice
> graphical display.  But I don't see how to edit
> the HTML tags behind the beautiful display.
> The documentation doesn't mention that at all.
> I'm also interested in the Docbook editing mode,
> and there doesn't seem to be much info on that either.

You currently can't modify the document structure in html/docbook
mode, just the text.  You have to open a new window on this buffer
(C-x 2) and switch it to text mode or such (M-x text-mode)

HTH,
--
Yann Dirson    <address@hidden> |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
Debian-related: <address@hidden> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux: