qemu-arm

[Qemu-arm] qemu and freedos on raspberry pi

From: Darryl Perry
Subject: [Qemu-arm] qemu and freedos on raspberry pi
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:54:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I'm running an instance of qemu on a raspberry pi b+ and I'm having issues with a process that is writing a file to the D: drive, which is loaded as hdb.

I'm loading qemu like this:

qemu-system-i386 \
-localtime \
/home/bbs/doors/qemu/freedos.img \
-boot c \
-curses \
-hdb fat:/home/bbs

But I run a program that tries to write a file to D:, I then get this error.

"PANIC: more than two near fnodes requested at the same time!"
"System halted"

Am I doing something wrong?  Or is this an issue?  Any help would be appreciated.

-Regards,
 Darryl Perry