qemu-arm

Re: [Qemu-arm] about armv8's prefetch decode

From: Wangjintang
Subject: Re: [Qemu-arm] about armv8's prefetch decode
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 07:54:46 +0000

Hi Peter,

        At first thanks your reply.
I add detail illustration at below:

  You're right. For function model don't need generate
intermediate code for prefetch instructions. But for simulator user,
they need entirely Armv8's instruction and ld/st instruction's memory address.
Current code that skip generate prefetch instructions' intermediate code,
so for simulator user, they can't get the prefetch instruction relative
memory address.
  The patch is for this case. Generate intermediate code for prefetch
instruction code, at the same time don't effect the value in rm/rt register.

Best Regards,
Wang jintang / Jed

Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Email: address@hidden
Building Z8, Huawei R&D center, Jiangshu Rd 360, Binjiang District,Hangzhou
310051, P.R.China
http://www.huawei.com