qemu-arm

[Qemu-arm] semihosting file hosted access

From: Jonathan Dumaresq
Subject: [Qemu-arm] semihosting file hosted access
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:30:55 -0400

Hi,

I try the semihosting for cortex-m profile and it's working pretty well. Now I wwant to use the fileIO semihosting the be able to host all the files on my host and access it by my running application. So far, I can open a file with fopen, and write/red into it.

The question is about the drive emulation. On my real board I have a SPI flash, and I use a fat system (Chan fatFS drive 0: )). On my board I also have an SD card (used by Chan fatFS (drive 1: )). I try to figure how I could emulate those drive to have my files hosted on my host. I would like to have each drive in separate folder like: c:\drive0, c:\drive1.

When I open a file in my application 0:myFile.txt I would like to have it on my host in c:\drive0\myFile.txt. Same thing for drive 1:

Is it something doable ? Can I configure QEMU to have such arrangement ? If possible I don't want to modify my application for drive access.

Regards

Jonathan