qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Alpha update

From: David S. Miller
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Alpha update
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 11:48:19 -0700 (PDT)

   From: Falk Hueffner <address@hidden>
   Date: 01 May 2003 21:27:04 +0200

   "David S. Miller" <address@hidden> writes:

   > For what it's worth, after some debugging I have sparc successfully
   > running the test/hello program using the mmap4k code as well.

   Cool. Did you have change anything? How about dynamically linked
   binaries, do they work?

The only other thing I tested was test-i386 and most of that passed.

There are some problems I'm trying to deal with now with respect to
register windows, it just requires some brainstorming.

If you could clean up the mmap4k code (in particular to make it
determine the host page size dynamically using get_pagesize()) that
would help me concentrate on sparc specific issues.