qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU 0.2 is out

From: Falk Hueffner
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU 0.2 is out
Date: 01 Jun 2003 20:19:18 +0200

> For Alpha and Sparc, if someone has an account that I can use, I
> could make some debug to fix the last issues.

You can get an account on Alpha Linux from HP at
http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/, or I can give you one on my machine
if you send me a ssh key.

I've attached a patch with all my changes, it doesn't seem to work at
all though, I get sig11 on all tests. It used to work "mostly" about
two weeks ago. I don't have time right now to look into it...

I think the fault address reporting was only introduced in 2.4.20 on
Alpha, so it might not work on older kernels.

--
        Falk