qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] News

From: Lennert Buytenhek
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] News
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 19:45:47 -0500

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 01:13:46AM +0100, Sylvain OBEGI wrote:

> > Tell me if you see improvements.
>
> I got to install Win98 SE completely (still with the memory allocation
> problem during install). But it seems that keyboard and mouse controls
> stop working in VM after a few grab-ungrab cycles (3-4 it seems)

<AOL>Me too!</AOL>  By the time it gets to the end of the install, I
can't enter my product key because the keyboard appears to generate
just weird scancodes (Windows gives some popup asking me if I want to
enable an on-screen keyboard to enter my product key because my keyboard
doesn't seem to be able to generate Western letters oor something.)
Mouse still works then though.

Yeah, and an error about not being able to allocate memory during device
detection (also happens if I try to scan for new hardware after install
has completed.)

--L