qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: multiple nics in QEMU

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: multiple nics in QEMU
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 14:28:46 +0100

Good Idea. I'll add that in the CVS.

Fabrice.

Herbert Poetzl wrote:
Hi Fabrice!

it would be nice to have support for multiple nics in QEMU, to test network stuff and routing with the
linux kernel for example ...

attached is a patch, which should be considered a
proof of concept code for that, and maybe the first
step, the next would require to adapt the command
line options to make use of this, and to move the nic_fd into the NE2000 struct, so I didn't do that,
because I do not know your preferences there ...

HTH,
Herbert