qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Latest CVS problem on ppc

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Latest CVS problem on ppc
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:45:12 +0100

Oops, I forgot that problem. I will fix it by adding a precompiled binary file.

Fabrice.

Renzo Davoli wrote:
On ppc when I try to compile qemu it breaks with a screenful of errors
on linuxboot.S

It seems to be an i386 assembly source code, my gcc gets "a bit
confused" on it.

Maybe a change in the Makefile is needed (to avoid the use of that file
when compiling od a different architecture).

If I have spare time I'll track better the problem later.

ciao
        renzo