qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-fast - a better howto?

From: Gabriel Guzmics
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-fast - a better howto?
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:30:08 +0100

Well, I managed to run normal Qemu, using a gentoo machine and my win98se cd

What I didnt manage is to compile qemu-fast

What about a some better howto about qemu-fast (how to set up, etc.)
and: does the kernel-configuration differ somehow with 2.6.x kernels?

I searched around on the qemu site, but didnt find anything detailed about it.

also, it is said, that I should look up at bochs for win98 graphics driver
configuration. (win98 dont find any, VGA, SVGA and so on dont work)

but i didnt find any information about that on the bochs site (maybe i'm
blind)

some links would be cool. ;)

-----
sorry for spammin'