qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu and OS/2

From: Sami Haahtinen
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu and OS/2
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:11:35 +0200

Has anyone successfully tried the combination of qemu and OS/2. I think OS/2 uses some less used instruction as only VirtualPC used to run OS/2. I don't know about the recent releases atleast the note of being able to run it has been removed. Bochs complains about some instruction call, and VMWare failed with something alike.

What i've gotten so far is a failed boot from CD-Rom (qemu starts but exists, apparently right after bios), floppy works a bit better (it hangs, but doesn't exit)

Regards, Sami