qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [Patch] Dyngen Mach-O Support [resend]

From: Pierre d'Herbemont
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Dyngen Mach-O Support [resend]
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:52:28 +0100

<x-tad-bigger>Hi all!

Here is a patch which updates dyngen a bit adding Mach-O support, and making, as Fabrice suggested, adding new File Format support a bit easier, sharing more code.

The only trouble with this patch is that it was only tested with Mach-O, that is not cleaned, and that I didn't merge the last two cvs update of dyngen.
Also it need the variable TARGET_ELF to be declared in config-host.h (on linux). So a bit of work remains.

As I won't have much time to spend on this patch for the next month I submit it to you, hoping that it will mostly ok.

Pierre

http://www.opendarwin.org/~pidherbemont/patchdyngen.diff.txt</x-tad-bigger>