qemu-devel

Fw: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem in compiling qemu on Gentoo unstable

From: Luca Ferroni
Subject: Fw: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem in compiling qemu on Gentoo unstable
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 03:03:03 +0100

Sorry I've been out of qemu-devel mailing-list for some days because of a
problem
in changing my email subscription address.

I send you this message I wrote few days ago and it's never been delivered.

Notice: Gentoo is an up-to-date distribution, there are no precompiled packages,
all is built from source. The source is placed in distribution very soon as it
is developed,
so I don't think the post
"[Qemu-devel] libnas,lib-alsa-devel and other compilation error - SOLUTION" by
Hetz Ben Hamo,
will solve the problem for Gentoo users.

I will try the solution anyway as soon as I have a timeslice :)

Following my friend suggestion
in these days I compile qemu-fast on a Debian unstable system in a static way.
Then I copy executable in Gentoo system.

Bye