qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Where are the definitions of the io instructions

From: John R. Hogerhuis
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Where are the definitions of the io instructions
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:02:18 -0800

Okay my find/grep powers are failing me, not sure why... I can't find
the definitions for the I/O primitives in the qemu source.

For example, where is the definition of op_inb_T0_T1 at? I looked in
op.c where I would expect it to be, and every other file and cannot find
it. dyngen.c is generating a 'case' for it, and with my patch I am
generating machine language bytes into op.h, so it's obviously in op.o,
I just am trying to figure out where the corresponding C code is at.
Guess it's hiding behind a macro or something...

Thanks!

-- John.