qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] PPC emulation, how?

From: Francisco José Cañizares Santofimia
Subject: [Qemu-devel] PPC emulation, how?
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:08:40 -0400

Hi all.

Jocelyn said was trying to merge the sources into CVS. Today appears to be PPC
emulation in CVS :), so, i've got a question about that.

The functions are the same as you specified in:

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2004-04/msg00092.html

That it's, we can run some linux distributions, but,

waht ROM to use? Get it from a Mac (tried only oldworld macs, such as
SheepShaver, although Jocelyn said not want to support it), or, get the
Openfirmware (¿how?).

If not, what rom/type of rom we need, or it's a free rom (suchs as Bochs BIOS).

Many Thanks in advance :)

Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=telefrancisco