qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k mouse

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Win2k mouse
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:28:23 +0400

Lionel Ulmer wrote:
In the case of Win2k, appying the ne2000 patch and solving the mouse issue would be perfect. Then people can start using Win2k and sending bug reports, patches and improvements.

In my case, I still have QEMU segfaulting on me during the second stage
installation.

Ditto that..

I did get it past there once, but would you belive my hard disk file was 25mb too small and I have not been able to get it to work since :p|

Regards,
Brad