qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] User mode network question

From: P C
Subject: [Qemu-devel] User mode network question
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 20:36:56 GMT

Hi,

I have compiled and installed the latest CVS-version of qemu, with user-mode
network included.
The guest OS sees the network adapter and gets an IP-address from the
DHCP-server. I can ping 10.0.2.2 and
DNS-lookups work. Unfortunately that's about all that works. All other
connections simpy time out, including my
attempts to connect to sshd on the host (telnet 10.0.2.2 22).

Is there anything special I need to change in the host- and/or guest-setup to
get it to work? As far as I can see
the routing for the guest is correct and the network on the host works without
a problem.

The host is Debian unstable, guest is a net-install of Debian stable.

Thanks, Petter

Sveriges bästa bredband. Just nu bjuder vi på modemet!
http://www.spray.se/gratismodem