Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU 0.5.5 and Windows 98SE

From: David Holm <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU 0.5.5 and Windows 98SE
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 01:28:50 +0200

These are the steps recommended by Christophe Bothany on the Bochs mailinglist
after they added support for truecolor to the VGABIOS:

"- install win95 with the vga driver.
 - download sdd 7 beta from http://www.majorgeeks.com/download382.html
 - download pmhelp.vxd from
 - copy pmhelp.vxd to the win95 system directory
 - install sdd7"

//David Holm