qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] two (small) feature request

From: Eric van Riet Paap
Subject: [Qemu-devel] two (small) feature request
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 14:56:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

now that qemu is improving by the minute I would like to ask for two
additions.

a) When I run Knoppix or Windows with qemu and then tell the os to
restart, qemu actually does a shutdown and exists. Is there any way to
have qemu handle an os restart and shutdown differently?

b) When I startup qemu with the -user-net option it does not give me a
warning when I did not compile qemu with --enable-slirp. Also, on my
machine I don't have tun so it falls back to user-net, but gives currently
no warning that this feature is unavailable. Can this be added?

thanks and keep up the good work.
- Eric