qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Windows 2000 / SP4 / Java

From: Eric SCHAEFFER
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Windows 2000 / SP4 / Java
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 18:31:18 +0200

Hi,

I tried to install Windows 2000 using QEmu. The install works well, but
I can't update the system to SP4 nor SP3 (only SP2 works).
I'm using QEmu 0.5.4 on Debian Sid.

I also tried Sun JDK 1.4.2 (latest). The setup works well, but when I
tried to run the java executable, it fails (HotSpot error).

Have you enconter the same problem ? A solution ?

Than'ks

PS : I didn't subscribe to the mailing list, so please, cc to my email
address.

Cordialement,
Eric SCHAEFFER

                                 eMahoo