[Qemu-devel] ISA PnP support

From: Antony T Curtis
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ISA PnP support
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 17:15:33 +0100

Hi guys,

I have a working implementation for ISA PnP which works as an add-on to
ISA devices (so that the ne2000 implementation can exist as a PnP device
which works better for me when running WindowsXP in QEMU).

I have also started writing an another network device based upon the
datasheets for the AMD PC-Net II PCI chip... Hopefully this would result
in faster more efficient networking with copying packets directly into
the target memory space.

Antony T Curtis <address@hidden>