qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [Patch] Qemu on Mac OS X

From: Pierre d'Herbemont
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] Qemu on Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 15:56:03 +0200

Hi!

This patch helps a bit to run Qemu on Mac OS X. I still don't get it working, but this time it goes far, very far ;) But I don't get any output from the linux kernel (with -nographic since there is a bug in SDL 1.2 for Mac OS X which prevents qemu from working) and the qemu log output ends up in many Interrupt notifications (0x20).

The main purpose of this patch is to add compatibility with Mach-O in dyngen.

The remaining changes are only minor changes.

About the change of host_page_size to qemu_host_page_size: Mac OS X already has a symbol named host_page_size, this is why I added the prefix qemu_, and for unification I changed all the host_* related symbol names.

Pierre